Saturday 21 April 2007

The Best Travel Companions! (^0^)


After travelling with weili and jp for almost 2 weeks in Hokkaido, we travelled down to the Kansai area and met up with two other fellow smu frens, mic and thor. Lol... I've really enjoyed their company sooo much. Jingping, though the youngest in the clique, she probably has the biggest appetite among the five of us. =) She never fails to amaze me with her appetite and her never-ending hunt for hello kitty merchandise. Weili, or Willy, who has braved through thick and thin to lug our baggages for the three weeks of traveling. As our pre-exchange trip was free and easy, we had to travel around via public transport and some of the train stations do not have elevators and escalators. We had to rely on the 2 poor souls, Weili and Thor to carry our luggages via the stairs. Hontouni gomen ne... Weili sprained his finger while doing it and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have survived the trip without the 2 of them. Arigatou ne! Thor, the entertainment provider of the clique, who has tendency to link whatever we talk about with songs or become really "high" especially at night. I don't know why but he likes to tease me and really just can't stop bickering with me. =P But i guess the trip would not have been that enjoyable nor filled with sooo much laughter if not for him. Lol... Michelle, probably the most motherly in the clique. I can still remember she kept commenting that she couldn't get used to my never-ending giggling the first day we met up in Osaka. I'm quite sure she has gotten used to it by now. =P She's always on a lookout for the rest... For instance, she would always ask whether i've had enough food or need more rest, etc. Totemo yasashii hito desune.. (^0^) Thanks alot guys for being such great travel companions! I guess I wouldn't have had sooo much fun if not for you people!



1 comment:

A memory of light said...

maybe cos you r sooo adorable that he cant stand teasing u like a little kid hah! adios