Tuesday 29 May 2007

不合格わけがない!(^0^)

It's 0110 in the morning and I'm trying to mug for my Japanese midterm which is in 11 hours' time. I guess I've devoted about 90% of my mugging time to Japanese. (You can't roughly guess the amount of time I spent on other courses..=P) 今休憩超欲しい!I really need a break from mugging.... come to think of it, I really haven't been studying much since I came here. I guess the amount of time I spent muggin in SMU for a week is probably equivalent to the total amount of time I spent mugging in Japan for the past 2 and a half months! =P But I guess it's fine cause I'm on an exchange and I only need to past. Anyway, I got a handphone at last!!!! =) It's a pretty, sleek Sony Ericsson phone. Sad to say, I can't use it back in Singapore but I guess I wouldn't mind keeping it as a souvenir. =) I haven't exactly got used to typing in Japanese though. It took me about 15min to type a short mail in Japanese. Lol... I guess I've improved slighly now and would prob take abt 8-10min to type a mail. けとしょうがないよ!Alritey, guess I gotta get back to muggin if not I would probably fall asleep during my Japanese culture class (it's a 6th period class =( last period of the day) again.

Tue: Tea ceremony exam! (I love this cause I don't have to mug for it and get to eat okashi - Japanese snack and drink matcha - green tea!); Japanese language midterm (this is the one that's killing me and taking up all my time.... i don't know y but I will never get bored of muggin Japanese )

Wed: Japanese culture final exam (I started mugging for the midterm just 2-3 hrs before the paper so I guess u guys can roughly guess how much i've studied for it...=P)

Thur: Multiculturalism final exam (my last paper! hopefully i will still have the stamina to sit thru it... considering tt im leaving for quarter break trip right aftr e exam...)

I've got 2 other reports and assignments due as well and at the moment it's WIP (work-in-progress). Haaa... sooo much for an exchange student's life.... I'm supposed to be relaxing and having fun in Japan ya... =P It's just 3 days to hols... I will try to fork out time to type the Kyoto and Okinawa entries soon ya... Alritey, gotta get back to muggin! =)

No comments: